Monday 15 October 2012

On Hiatus

My dear friends,

I just wanted to quickly drop by and let you know I will be on hiatus for an unknown period of time. My Mum was unexpectedly admitted into hospital a few days ago and I do not have the time or the heart to be maintaining this blog during this difficult time. I hope you understand and I thank you for being such lovely friends/followers.

God Bless you all and I hope that you are all enjoying your week wherever you are and whatever you may be doing.

Mel xx    

10 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Oh dearest Mel! So sorry to hear about your mum! I'll definitely be in prayer for you and your family. Will miss you while you're away. Take care dearie! Love you lots.

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Hope everything is okay. Your mom is in my prayers.

Miss Dashwood said...

Praying for your mother and for you, Mel!

Riley Pleasants said...

hey Missie dear, I'm praying for you and your mum<3 I'll miss your posts! Love you!
xx,
Riley

ZZ said...

Prayers going out for you and your mom.

ZZ said...

Prayers going out for your and your mom.

Mal said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll be praying for her and you!
-mal

Mel said...

Thank you all for your kind words and your prayers. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends <3

The Brunette in the Kitchen said...

I understand, Mel. I'll be praying for your mother, and for you and your family that God will give you strength through this difficult time.

Mal said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for you and your mom the past couple days!

Isaiah 41:13: "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

-mal :)